Output process for IPad play

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of board games to make your day joyful. Play, Enjoy, Relax
  • I am a teacher in the process of programming some games in Construct 2 for my students to play on their classroom set of

IPads.

My question is what is the easiest output format/process so the games can be played on their IPads? Ideally, I'd like to host the games on a web server and provide a link to them in the LMS they use. This seems to suggest HTML5 (I think) but I would like the input of the experts who have gone through this process (output for play on IPads) before I jump in.

Ideally, there would be some sort of tutorial that would guide a newbie through the process.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cordova or Amazon Appstore.

• Simplest way to get Construct 2 games onto ipad is export as web app, open Safari on ipad, navigate to game, "Add to Home Screen". Very simple.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/43/mak ... onstruct-2

• Sorry for taking so long to respond. We are an iPad 1:1 district, and I have switched over pretty much entirely from being an iOS developer to publishing directly to our website. We have a few teachers who work in construct 2, and we can come up with an idea at 5:30 am, and have a working app ready by 7:30 am to be used by the students. This is totally impossible without C2 and web publishing. Take a look at to see how this workflow works for us and our students.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)