Ouya?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:25 pm

So I know Ouya might not have been an "amazing console", but I really like it and I just found out it supports C2. I was wondering how hard it is to put a game on the Ouya.
Is it hard?
Plz respond.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:16 pm

Someone had it working at some point, using XDK I believe.
But seriously. Ouya has been dead for like 2 years now. And its performance was always too weak to deal with wrapped HTML5 games.

Have you tried to load one of your APKs with it?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:26 am

I wouldn't say it's worth the trouble.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Good point :p
thanks anyway :)
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:50 pm

If you used CocoonJS back in the day, game performance was actually good, but Ouya is dead now and so is CocoonJS. I'm not sure if CocoonIO supports Ouya. Also the company Razer now owns Ouya, so I'm not sure if things are still the same after the acquisition.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Wow I didn't know Razer owns Ouya now
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General