Overlapping and Picking

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi guys,

It sounds like a really simple question and to be honest I kind of struggle to understand how it works every time I have to use the Overlapping condition.
At the moment, I'm trying in my little game to pick the tiles that characters are overlapping and make them visible. It works fine but I can't manage to turn them invisible when they are not, unless all characters leave move out.

I have made a little .capx to illustrate what I mean in case I wasn't clear, I have also uploaded it here: http://konnee.free.fr/Overlapping/

Basically in this example when you drag and drop a red square on top of a blue square, the blue square turn green. But when you have to move all the red square of the blue for them to change back to blue, which is not what I want.

Any help / explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Yes exactly like this! I tried the "For Each" but placed it in the same event as the Overlapping one, it drove me crazy. Thanks a lot @Shinkan !
B
S

Return to How do I....?