Overlapping is not working.

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 am

I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.
Then I make this event: Sprite overlaps Red Box; then I use Set Text: "Overlapping" (to check if it's working), but it's not. Is there another thing I should check or something?
Thanks,
Carlos.
?When everyone feels hope at the same time, wonderful things can happen.
B
G

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 am

[quote="Carlos182":2jx4vcra]I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.
Then I make this event: Sprite overlaps Red Box; then I use Set Text: "Overlapping" (to check if it's working), but it's not. Is there another thing I should check or something?
Thanks,
Carlos.[/quote:2jx4vcra]

Works fine for me

Download: cap

Using latest version. Upgrade to be able to load it correctly.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:06 am

[quote="Lost my Keys":1urvuyry][quote="Carlos182":1urvuyry]I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.
Thanks,
Carlos.[/quote:1urvuyry]

Works fine for me

Using latest version. Upgrade to be able to load it correctly.[/quote:1urvuyry]

It gave me error, and I have the lastest version. Can you show me a screenshot of the events ?
B
G

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 am

[quote="Carlos182":2v4l37by][quote="Lost my Keys":2v4l37by][quote="Carlos182":2v4l37by]I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.
Thanks,
Carlos.[/quote:2v4l37by]

Works fine for me

Using latest version. Upgrade to be able to load it correctly.[/quote:2v4l37by]

It gave me error, and I have the lastest version. Can you show me a screenshot of the events ?[/quote:2v4l37by]

Bet you've got the latest -stable- version, as in the one on the site (0.99.6), not on the forum (0.99.7).

Anyways

+ Sprite: Sprite overlaps Sprite2
-> Text: Set text to "overlapping"

+ Sprite: [negated] Sprite overlaps Sprite2
-> Text: Set text to "not overlapping"
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Problem solved. It was a noobish thing =S, I made another EventSheet but I forgot to include it in the main =/ Hahaha, well, thanks.
Carlos
B
G

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm

[quote="Carlos182":1e0m7r47]Problem solved. It was a noobish thing =S, I made another EventSheet but I forgot to include it in the main =/ Hahaha, well, thanks.
Carlos[/quote:1e0m7r47]

This is why posting your .cap file is a good thing when you're asking for help. It could be something entirely unrelated, but nobody will know because they can't see what you are working with.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic