PacMan - Ghosts moves

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to follow the PacMan tuto
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/308/cloning-the-classics-pacman
but step by step...

i have a problem for ghosts moves
i just want them to go randomly in the game area

so i wrote this :
pacman.png


but they just keep the same direction
anyone can help ?

thanks

daniel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
4
Posts: 3
Reputation: 213

Post » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:14 pm

and the capx file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
4
Posts: 3
Reputation: 213

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Try to download the example CAPX in this tutorial (there is a link to Scirra Arcade, where you can to download the CAPX).
Image
B
15
S
7
Posts: 126
Reputation: 1,835

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 pm

yep
i did it
and i deleted lines in the event sheet to make it same as mine
and it works...
i think something went wrong in the objects but can't see what...
B
4
Posts: 3
Reputation: 213

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:57 pm

In this case, you gave the answer yourself: back to the original file and keep this way, just adding your logic.
Image
B
15
S
7
Posts: 126
Reputation: 1,835

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:00 am

@yrondi , do you still have the original capx -file from that tutorial? If you do have, could you share it?
B
14
S
2
Posts: 55
Reputation: 904

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:30 am

@Mithrill

Mithrill wrote:@yrondi , do you still have the original capx -file from that tutorial? If you do have, could you share it?


Yrondi hasn't been on this forum since making the original post.

I've amended the tutorial in question to include the original .capx so all can download.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
Moderator
B
126
S
29
G
72
Posts: 5,028
Reputation: 51,366

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:39 am

Message: Mithrill can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
zenox98 wrote:
Yrondi hasn't been on this forum since making the original post.

Thank you for informing me.

zenox98 wrote:I've amended the https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/308/cl ... ics-pacman tutorial in question to include the original .capx so all can download.

Thanks :) Lets hope that someone still owns the original .capx -file.

I sent a message to Professor Stemkoski. Maybe he still own the original .capx -file.
B
14
S
2
Posts: 55
Reputation: 904

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:17 am

Mithrill wrote:
zenox98 wrote:
Yrondi hasn't been on this forum since making the original post.

Thank you for informing me.

zenox98 wrote:I've amended the https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/308/cl ... ics-pacman tutorial in question to include the original .capx so all can download.

Thanks :) Lets hope that someone still owns the original .capx -file.

I sent a message to Professor Stemkoski. Maybe he still own the original .capx -file.


@Mithrill
I've attached the original .capx to the tutorial, as I already said in my previous post - no need to contact anyone.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
Moderator
B
126
S
29
G
72
Posts: 5,028
Reputation: 51,366

Post » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:40 am

@zenox98, Thank you. I misunderstood you. English isn't my mother tongue.
B
14
S
2
Posts: 55
Reputation: 904

Next

Return to Beginner's Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests