[PAID] A full-time composer for hire

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:22 am

Message: taistelusopuli can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
G'day!

The name is Markus Lappalainen and I am here to offer my talents and skills as a composer for your production. Since late 2013 I have composed music for games with a professional aim. Currently I am enrolled at Noroff Fagskole (vocational school) in Oslo for music production studies. Through these years I've had a priviledge to work with several developers. Some of them more than once, (some never made it to the finish line...). I focus on composing orchestral and crossover music but when needed I will gladly use my background in the rock family. I have also worked with ambient electronic music and I am happy to experiment.

You will get:
  • Audio quality up to 24bit/48kHz
  • *.wav or *.aiff formats unless other is wanted
  • Safe and private digital delivery unless an alternative is provided by the client
  • Payment via PayPal

Visit my website for music examples.

I am willing to compose a short demo (max 30 sec) of your preference as a preview if you don't find what you are looking for from my portfolio but would still want see if I am a good match for the gig. I prefer direct contact to my e-mail [email protected].

Other than that, I look very much forward to working with you! :ugeek:
Last edited by taistelusopuli on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Have a happy day!
- Markus Lappalainen, Composer & Audio Engineer
Open for commissions!

For Hire Thread | LinkedIn | SoundCloud
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 pm

While working on a score for a short film, which is a ton of fun and a great experience, I am still scoping for a gig in the game scene! So if you happen to have a project either going on or happening in the near future, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'd be more than glad to look into what you ave going on.

Until your message! o7
Last edited by taistelusopuli on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:29 am

Heads up if you have a need for music coming up in January! Currently I have a game composing gig that will take my attention until the end of the year but moving forward from there, I am available for new adventures. So if you have plans around that time, don't hesitate to contact me :)
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:54 am

With my higher rep I have been able to finally complete my OP to what it should look like! Yay! ^_^ I hope that you will find the info you need ;)

Looking forward to work with you!
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Yay! I have a finished job to present! First a big shout out to Team Cow Games and their new game that has just recently been published in Google Play! Every one go check out Angry Viking!

Want to hear just the music? Well that you can hear right here. I have included the demo I presented to Kristoffer and Jonathan in the playlist at SoundCloud.
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 am

Yo everyone!

Some news heading your way. In the beginning of the coming year, I will be registering myself as an actual business! Yay! Ain't that cool or what? Don't worry, I won't start pulling higher rates just for that ;) Anyway, just a shout out for that.

I will be available as a composer from the end of January onward. I am mainly looking for orchestral gigs but crossover works equally fine ;)

Check the opening post for details. Until next time!
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:37 am

I wrote this piece back in the Q2 of 2014 if my memory serves me correct. It was supposed to be a theme for a visual novel about three friends, caring and sacrifice. I was composing for several productions at that time - sadly only one, not this one, was ever finished and published - but this piece still remains as a favorite of mine from that period. It is a simple and touching piece.

Regardless of my current focus on orchestral and it's crossover variations, composing something like this is still close to my heart. So if you have a need for it, you know who ya gonna call ;)
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Hello everyone! Just informing that I am now booked and will be busy for a while. This means that I won't be taking commissions for time being. I got some interesting productions that I will be working on so stay tuned for eventual news ;)
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:41 am

Yellow!

This last month has been a bit troublesome. My computer died and I had to come up with alternative ways to provide for my wonderful friends and clients. This last month I've had the privilege of working with OVERGEAR (a small Australian team, great people) among others. From that gig came out this. I hope you are not allergic to music that reminds you of the Sims! :D

Anyhow, Audio Cabin is open for new commissions and new adventures again. For a couple more days I must make do with my iPad but I will finally get a new computer now on Saturday and once Easter is over and done with, then I am back in business with full steam.

I look forward to working with you!

Have a happy day! :ugeek:
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Hey yo! Just recently while my wife was away for a couple of nights, I decided to stay up a bit later and work. These two short pieces were the result of those two evenings. If you are looking for something similar or different, don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or composermarkuslappalainen on Skype!

I look forward to hearing from you! 8-)
Have a happy day!
Open for commissions!

B
S

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests