(PAID) Game developer required

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi there,

I have an idea for a very simple 2D game which I would like to have developed. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to learn how to develop it myself.

The mechanics of the game is quite simple - a platform based game where the player avoids randomly generated objects (at certain locations) , picks up gems (points), picks up power ups i.e. lives, ability to pass through objects without losing a life, pick up items which change the manner in which the player moves. I really like the look, feel and game play of the game called 'Don't Touch The Spikes' and desire the game to have the same feel i.e. flat design.

I would like it initially developed for Android/ iOS/ Amazon. I would like to incorporate adverts, IAP, leader boards, achievements via Google Play Services (and iOS/ Amazon alternatives) and social elements to help spread the app.

Are any of the game elements mentioned above not feasible?

Are you able to help the development of the game? If so what are the next steps/ develop pricing?

Many thanks,

RJBALLIN

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi RJBALLIN ,

I'm quite interrested to script this game for you.

And I'm shure we can make a great game!

A question: do you supply the artwork & sound?

And my idea of the next step is you write down a detailed game design document with the basic features of the game, the gameplay, the levelsturcture, interaction board, ...

And the we start developing the game ff.

mercuryus ( http://www.gameus.de )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)