[Paid] C2/C3 dev (with GIFs of work)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • I have 5 years of experience using Construct 2, Multimedia Fusion 2, Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4, XCode, as well as coding in C#, C++, Swift,

• - I'm a RECENT UNIVERSITY GRADUATE
    • I curate the "Made With Construct" Twitter account tweeting out cool Construct games in development from fellow construct users on Twitter (https://twitter.com/MadeWConstruct)
    • Experience in Graphic Design (Using Tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash)
    • Typically like to make action/twitch/skill oriented games and use pixel art in my games.
    • all the games shown in GIFs in my lonesome + made using C2 many made in couple days or in less than a day

• - for any queries or anything else contact me via my Twitter Salman_Shh or my Biz email via spottishgames(@)gmail.com

NOW TAKING PIXEL ART COMMISSIONS

contact me via

Spottishgames@gmail.com or on my twitter https://twitter.com/Salman_Shh

Pinterest Board of all my recent art work -

http://pin.it/F73NiMv

all assets in the GIFs are made by me.

• Wow I really love your style!

First time load for that many gifs is really rough though X).

What kind of work were you looking for? I think you could release these games multi-platform and maybe have some popularity with them. Have you tried any of C2's exporters other than Android? ?

I just began testing in IOS myself.

• Thanks I've tried most of the exports enough to know the advantages and disadvantages to them.

sorry about the GIFs, I like to see visual representation of stuff inside a site rather than going to a link.

• Oh yeah. I was just thinking the games seem like they would port to mobile well which is why I was mentioning it. As for gif loading, you can separate them out some or include them as attachments, but I guess that detracts from the page. It's no big deal, ya just forget when you've loaded it once long it can take someone new lol.

• Currently offering free consulting on implementations with C2 and helping with coding or anything else that is probably confusing.

• -Credits:-

- Art by

scribblylines

• helped create the customisable Enemy Platformer AI suited for their game.

Currently offering free consulting on implementations with C2, helping with coding or anything else that is probably confusing. - again!

-Disclosure:-

If I'm implementing any major features has to be paid for // if this is what you want PM me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks decent. Is there a way to contact you? Steam, email, skype. Some place we can chat?

• I'm interested in vector arts, I can't PM you because I don't have any reputation for it.

• I'm interested in vector arts, I can't PM you because I don't have any reputation for it.

Have you read the title of the post? Im not offering graphics work

• Well the title never said you won't provide graphic work, and it's pointless to explain that you illustrate because you're not going to do it anyway.

• Crook hopefully that clears everything for you now. I guess.

• Hello there I'm not really looking for someone to work on my game with me, more like someone to revise it. It's still under development but I'm developing it everyday, and loving it. It's a mobile game and my one concern is making optimizations and making the sure the game is in good standing.

Would this kind of thing go under your "No Pay" part?

I'm asking this, well, because you seem quite skilled and fluent with C2.

• Hello there I'm not really looking for someone to work on my game with me, more like someone to revise it. It's still under development but I'm developing it everyday, and loving it. It's a mobile game and my one concern is making optimizations and making the sure the game is in good standing.

Would this kind of thing go under your "No Pay" part?

I'm asking this, well, because you seem quite skilled and fluent with C2.

I guess not if it was implementing anything it would be most likely be under paid

• Im free once again for anyone interested

• Click the Image to view the trailer

click the image to view the Launch trailer

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)