Paid programming contracts

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks THETRUE, sorry I can't reply you in private, seems I don't enough reputation to do so (spam protection), but yeah, you got the lowest and affordable submission, mmm I didn't consider I would receive answer so fast... Haven't tought about a submission deadline date to end submission process to pick up the lowest and thrustworthy submission... probably on Sunday 16th of March at 1PM eastern time... but yes until now you're ahead in the attribution of this contract, thanks for replying
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:22 pm

I think I misunderstood the complexity of this job. Never mind my offer/PM. Good luck anyway though. $500 from jayderu sounds like a good deal, and sorry.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Just a hint: Maybe you provide a mail adress :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Tks for replying both, specialy THETRUE for being TRUE, very appreciated, very, maybe on later easier contracts, so JAYDERU back as the sole submissionner for this contract. Still waiting up to sunday for other submissions then i'll ask again to JAYDERU if he's still interested... P.S. Thx for mail idea, but up to real contract transactions, i prefer this forum both for joined information and precision as you helped me to do, and for competitive and transparency of the submission process... Hope to have news from you and others, very gratifying participation...
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm

@emixam23
Well if no one else has replied I am still open.

I'm still going at $500, i understand your hesitation at the price range. I will however add some context to the request and why in my opinion the $500 is low. C2 provides a lot of fast development elements, platform, interaction. However C2 doesn't let drawing any form of editing to any of the Image CTX. This requires other round about ways. So because this there is no way to use the Sprite Object which has animation control. Instead a SpriteSheet is needed with offset drawing. This is going to require making animator math and letting dt animation speeds.

In my opinion the hard part should be more than $500. However once the editor is in place the rest of the platformer aspects of the game will be super simple. So it's good you want the hard part done first.

Worst case situation a custom plugin will need to be written taking a few days to make, work, polish up and integrate into C2. Best case scenario some hacky stuff can be done with current plugins.

I'm still a go if you are though. And as a piece of info I already managed a full spectrum colour wheel, greyshade pick on the border and drawing on the screen... however the screen drawing needs work to be clean. it's got some wonky blending that's not wanted along with that the drawing is offset to the scale :|. but that can be fixed.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 am

@jayderyu: I think it could be easily done with canvas plugin.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm

@emixam23
Toi j't'aime bien, tu payes à l'heure, c'est honnête. J'espère juste que tu tomberas pas sur des blaireaux. Si j'étais pas déjà embauché quelque part à plein temps (40h/s), j'aurais volontiers accepté =)
Au pire si t'as des doutes sur la qualité et/ou le niveau de ce qu'on t'envoie, tu peux toujours me d'mander.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Badgers?
We don't need no stinking badgers.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

@newt :D exactly