[PAID] Scripter needed for rhythm project

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • We are looking for a scripter for a new game that is a mixture of endless runner and rhythm game.

The scripter would be responsible for the code generating the level and some other small scripts (character select from title for example)

We are expecting this project to be completed by the end of summer since this will be a small and hopefully fun project for all involved.

To start this project will be on facebook, with the possibility of porting to iOS, Android and other media if successful.

Future avatar/music packs will be available, so this game has the potential to grow.

Pay is negotiable, please contact if interested in the project: for more details.

• Hey-- i am always interested in doing some work for a good project with good people. Shoot me a PM if you would like to discuss && kind regards, mark-p.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey-- i am always interested in doing some work for a good project with good people. Shoot me a PM if you would like to discuss && kind regards, mark-p.

I'd like that, but I cant PM currently.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)