[PAID] Sound Designer, Music Composer looking for work

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Message: doublereso can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
!! Important - do not PM me, since I still have not enough reputation on this forum, so I couldn't answer you. Please, write me on e-mail !!

Hi everybody!

I’m a freelance sound designer and music composer for games. I work since 2011 and focused on creating worlds using sounds. Will be very happy to meet like-minded developers. Here is the benefits that you will get from work with me:

• High quality SFX designed with the industry-standart tools.
  • Custom composed music (pop/rock/jazz/ambient/8-bit/electronic).
  • High level management care with SFX-list, implementation help and appropriate feedback.
  • Nice indie-oriented price.
Please watch my http://headshotlab.com/showreel SFX demo-reels on portfolio-site and send me a letter to peter-at-headshotlab-dot-com to start conversation about audio in your project. You’re always warmly welcome.

Thanks for reading this!
Last edited by doublereso on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Recently finished a few music tracks (see on my site), available for work!
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Happy to say that 8-bit arcade Jump Kid is released on iOS! I was responsible for all music and SFX, please check my site (headshotlab-dot-com) for full music score. Looking for more work!
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:28 pm

New kids game for iOS (Dots 4 Tots) released with my music, listen it on my site. Available for work!
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:36 pm

My latest stock audio works (maybe someone need it):
  • Cure Spells - audiojungle.net/item/cure-spells/15239116
  • Werewolf Voice Pack - audiojungle.net/item/werewolf-voice-pack/14290741
B
S

Post » Thu May 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Check out my Light Saber sound design work - soundcloud.com/headshotlab/energy-blade
This was done for Divergence: Online project - store.steampowered.com/app/422940/
Available for work!
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Done some nice retro jazz tracks for Insomnia ingame radio, check them here: soundcloud.com/headshotlab/sets/insomnia-radio
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Check one of the latest project that I was working on - Block'hood (search Steam). Very cool game, done sound content for all building blocks (>90 items).
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm

can you tell us whats the price is for a single track? of course depend how much time/instruments/complexity, but its more for having an idea, for and indie price.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:16 am

imothep85 wrote:can you tell us whats the price is for a single track? of course depend how much time/instruments/complexity, but its more for having an idea, for and indie price.

Hello, I'm afraid of posting prices here, because I feel they will change in future. Not like super change, but will differ then I charge right now. So this information could mislead and ruin the expectations from working with me. I will be happy to send you today's prices via e-mail, it is not a problem.
Meantime here is one of my latest music works - old-school military rock inspired by "Apocalypse Now" movie and early Tool works: soundcloud.com/headshotlab/helicopter-gunner
B
S

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests