[Sound / Music] Wonderful Soundscapes for your Projects!

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
72 high-quality sound effects of space ambience sounds and dark ambient soundscapes.
  • !! Important - do not PM me, since I still have not enough reputation on this forum, so I couldn't answer you. Please, write me on e-mail !!

Hi everybody!

I’m a Sound Designer / Music Composer working since 2011 and have been creating audio for a lot of exciting projects: Battlerite, War Thunder, Insomnia and a lot of mobile and indie titles. I'm desperately searching for a new projects and ready to jump onto something new!

• High quality Sound Effects designed with the industry-standart tools
    • Custom composed Music (any type)
    • Implementation help (Fmod, Wwise, Unity, UE4)
    • Nice indie-oriented prices

Please watch my showreel on portfolio-site and send me a letter to petercjt@headshotlab.com to start conversation about audio in your project.

You’re always warmly welcome!

• Recently finished a few music tracks (see on my site), available for work!

• Happy to say that 8-bit arcade Jump Kid is released on iOS! I was responsible for all music and SFX, please check my site (headshotlab-dot-com) for full music score. Looking for more work!

• New kids game for iOS (Dots 4 Tots) released with my music, listen it on my site. Available for work!

• My latest stock audio works (maybe someone need it):

• Cure Spells - audiojungle.net/item/cure-spells/15239116
    • Werewolf Voice Pack - audiojungle.net/item/werewolf-voice-pack/14290741
  • Check out my Light Saber sound design work - soundcloud.com/headshotlab/energy-blade

This was done for Divergence: Online project - store.steampowered.com/app/422940/

Available for work!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Done some nice retro jazz tracks for Insomnia ingame radio, check them here: soundcloud.com/headshotlab/sets/insomnia-radio

• Check one of the latest project that I was working on - Block'hood (search Steam). Very cool game, done sound content for all building blocks (>90 items).

• can you tell us whats the price is for a single track? of course depend how much time/instruments/complexity, but its more for having an idea, for and indie price.

• can you tell us whats the price is for a single track? of course depend how much time/instruments/complexity, but its more for having an idea, for and indie price.

Hello, I'm afraid of posting prices here, because I feel they will change in future. Not like super change, but will differ then I charge right now. So this information could mislead and ruin the expectations from working with me. I will be happy to send you today's prices via e-mail, it is not a problem.

Meantime here is one of my latest music works - old-school military rock inspired by "Apocalypse Now" movie and early Tool works: soundcloud.com/headshotlab/helicopter-gunner

• The hugest mobile project that I've been working on so far (>400 sfx, 15 music tracks) - Sandbox Evolution!

Links (please add https:// before address in your browser):

• iOS: itunes.apple.com/app/sandbox-evolution-craft-2d/id944393180
    • Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixowl.tsb2
    • Soundtrack: soundcloud.com/headshotlab/sets/sandbox-evolution

Game received nice feedback and still gets awesome updates! Check it out!

• Hey everyone, I'm getting back to freelance, looking for projects! IN the meantime here is my latest demo-reel with 3 big projects that I've beenworking on: youtu.be/jK-Tm2wCFlc

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)