PandaJet Games.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • <font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">The team will be called <font size="4">PandaJet team</font>.

And the company's name is <font size="4">PandaJet games</font>.

So you don't have to be professional to join, You have to be good in one of the following :

Artist

Construct Level Designer

Music Composer

<font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Current people in the team :</font></font>

• Hadzy (Semi Construct Programmer + Owner)
    • Piszozo (Semi Construct Programmer)
    • Muco (Semi Construct Programmer)
    • Darklinki (Programmer)

<font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">What will we make?</font></font>

</font>

• Free Html5 games - Main
    • Free android games - Optional.
    • Free ios game - Optional.
    • Other operating systems are optional.

If interested say in a comment or contact me at : Thedodzdik@yahoo.com

If i needed someone else we will post it here.

Thanks for your time.

If you need more information you can post it here.

-Hadzy</font>

• Post updated.

+ Music Composer needed.

• Your team have any experience? What formats you aiming for? Why flash compared to html5?

Do you have game ideas already in mind?

Would help if you added more info :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Why are you looking for flash developers in a HTML5 game dev forum?

• Your team have any experience? What formats you aiming for? Why flash compared to html5?

Do you have game ideas already in mind?

Would help if you added more info :)

<font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">No, There's no one in the team yet. Html5, Android And others are optional (ex : Windows 8 and iOs) That's a mistake i made .. We will make Html5 not flash, Sorry. There's one idea till now .. The others are very simple ... + If you want to help without joining the team .. Contact me.</font></font>

• Why are you looking for flash developers in a HTML5 game dev forum?

<font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sorry, That was a mistake....</font></font>

• Still looking for people to join.

If interested say in a comment or contact me at : Thedodzjkc@yahoo.com

• <font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">It looks like i won't find people in this site ...</font></font>

• I?m very interested, write me an PM. I need some informations

• <font size="4"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Discmach and ydt89 .. Still waiting for your reply.</font></font>

• Do you have any past experiences making games ?

Examples of your work , levels you designed or even pieces of codes you made can get you more attention

Just a helpful tip !

Cheers !

• Whiteclaws No, since my first game will be a PandaJet game, I will need people to help me in it.

• Darklinki joined the team !

• well then , you can't qualify yourself as a programmer , nor a level designer

• Whiteclaws ... I wrote programmer next to my name because that's what I am going to do in the team .. Not what I am ...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)