Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create three layers. The top layer is the GUI layer, with parallax set to 0,0.
2. Create some texts elements on the GUI layer. Create some of them at the bottom of the window size (to act as the game pad).
3. Set the project's fullscreen in browser to Scale.
4. Deploy the project for Windows Phone 8.
5. Open the project in VS 2012.
6. Open the MainPage.xaml and change this line:
(to switch the game to landscape mode. I cannot find another way to do this).
Objects appeared at the wrong position.
Objects appears at the right positions.
Internet Explorer: no
Windows Phone 8: yes
Operating system & service pack: Windows 8 Pro
Construct 2 version: 119 (64 bit)
Windows Phone 8: