first time poster, first time trying to make a Construct 2 game!
So, I downloaded this wonderful program last week, have been playing around with it for a few days, and here's what I've come up with so far: An "Arkanoid" clone with a twist ... literally.
Paranoid 360°: http://www.olafsolstrand.no/paranoid360/
(.capx here: http://www.olafsolstrand.no/paranoid360/paranoid.capx )
Clearly, this is still a work in progress, but for now it's good enough to start showing it off to you guys. I appreciate any feedback (yes, even the bad kind).
Use arrow keys (or touch controls) to control pad. Left = clockwise, Right = counterclockwise. Break all the blocks and keep the ball from leaving the playfield. Catch falling blocks for bonuses: Red = shoot lasers, blue = longer pad, yellow = faster pad, cyan = get three balls, purple = open a portal to the next level, white = extra life.
- Improve the graphics. Drastically.
- Make a better-looking title screen and game over screen.
- Add in-game instructions. Maybe even a few tutorial levels.
- Find some appropriate background music, and add more sound effects.
- Add more levels. I currently have thirty (well, fifteen, but all levels have two modes - you'll understand it if you play through to level six), I want to have a hundred.
- Organize the event sheet to make it less messy. As I was saying, first try.
- Create a highscore system.
- Build a level editor.
- Figure out why that darn offline.appcache doesn't have the correct MIME type.
Any opinions? Like I said, I'd love to hear them.