Password Maker on Google Play for Free

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Password Maker is a simple app used to generate a unique password with uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.

Just choose your password length and touch the button to create quick and secure passwords every single time.

Perfect to use when you need to create or update all the passwords on your computer and internet accounts.

You can download Password Maker on Google Play now.

B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Might be more useful on the pc, with a copy to clipboard option :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:33 pm

spongehammer wrote:Might be more useful on the pc, with a copy to clipboard option :)

Yeah, I agree. It is pretty simple. No bells and whistles (i.e. useful features, lol).

I threw it together in an hour just to get a project done, since I was starting to hate the other app I was working on.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:19 am

dude you are creating tons of apps/games i don't even created one!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 pm

katzin wrote:dude you are creating tons of apps/games i don't even created one!

Thanks, but they aren't anything special. I'm just doing my part to saturate marketplaces with low-end products to keep the public's expectations lower. It's the American way.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Manley23 wrote:Thanks, but they aren't anything special. I'm just doing my part to saturate marketplaces with low-end products to keep the public's expectations lower. It's the American way.

To allow me to succeed with my future high-end product! :D.

All this you are doing is not in vain, this is knowledge for a future game/app, and i also think every own game/app gives you personal happyness.

Keep going, we want to see more.

Regards
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations