Path of the Asteroid: Death's Journey (my 3D Jam entry)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you a heads up about my entry to Leap Motion's 3D Jam, Path of the Asteroid: Death's Journey - itch.io/jam/leapmotion3djam/rate/13829. I created it in Construct 2. It's a simple asteroid dodger that makes use of the Leap Motion device. Use your hand as the controller! Of course, because of this, you will currently need a Leap Motion device to actually play the game.

All of the assets were either snagged (with permission or proper open source / public domain licenses) from opengameart.org or simply created within Construct 2 itself. Asset creators are properly credited. I used Henry Hoffman's Leap Motion plugin for Construct 2 (also with permission). This is probably my first game that I feel is actually fun, so I have plans to expand it into something bigger. Once I hit a certain milestone, I will also release this on Google Play and as a non-Leap Motion browser game. Construct 2 makes it very simple to port.

Please give it a look-see, and don't forget to check out all the other 3D Jam entries. Also FYI, Mr. Hoffman himself participated, although not with C2, and Rock Paper Shotgun mentioned his game in their article about the jam!

Thank you for your time!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)