Pathfinding AI

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:33 pm

I want to make a platform game in which the enemy pursue me all over the map, but the example does not work me many things:

- Move beyond the sprites and I put solid
- If you stand in the middle of a solid gets stuck
- In and out of the map, in the example a few times, but the game goes sometimes

The patchfinding is best for what you want to do? :?

PD: if I want the enemy not fly and go on the ground all the time, jump ... as I do? I'm new to the pathfinding

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mt92rduq2ohyy1z/test.capx
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Can someone help me please? @ashley attempt to send the entire capx of my actual game, but it will not let me send you a private message ... ¬¬
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:10 am

anyone can help me? ashley does not help me ... thanks
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:20 am

cesarzevil wrote:anyone can help me? ashley does not help me ... thanks

Why should he? Why should anyone... You are rude, ungrateful and don't deserve any help from anyone.
Sorry Moderators, this is months in the brewing :)

How many people have helped you over the last year? Lots, myself included and each has been slapped around by you.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 am

In all my doubts, no one has responded to me in days, so I get angry ... If you told me that it is a free program you would understand, but not charging money
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 am

cesarzevil wrote:In all my doubts, no one has responded to me in days, so I get angry ... If you told me that it is a free program you would understand, but not charging money

You pay money to use the software, not to get taught how to use it.
THis forum is fantastic, it is a super helpful place where everyone helps each other out.

The problem is you have insulted, attacked at least 80% of the guys who help out here daily. You give nothing back to the community, you just demand help, month after month for over a year now.
I saw this post, and did like everyone else, I just ignored it.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:18 am

DUTOIT wrote:
cesarzevil wrote:In all my doubts, no one has responded to me in days, so I get angry ... If you told me that it is a free program you would understand, but not charging money

THis forum is fantastic, it is a super helpful place where everyone helps each other out.

The problem is you have insulted, attacked at least 80% of the guys who help out here daily. You give nothing back to the community, you just demand help, month after month for over a year now.

Tell me who I insulted? First, do not talk without knowing, I have a tutorial translated into my language and obviously I can not help with questions because I am newbie

But you still throwing shit at me ... I will create another nick, only set in that. For the price it costs to license the support would have to be insured have any other programs online helpdesk.

I want the money back
Last edited by cesarzevil on Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 am

cesarzevil wrote:
DUTOIT wrote:

Tell me who I insulted? First, do not talk without knowing, I have a tutorial translated into my language and obviously I can not help with questions because I am newbie

But you still throwing shit at me ... I will create another nick, only set in that. For the price it costs to license the support would have to be insured have any other programs online helpdesk

List is long...

And that translation was a way for a fellow forum user to get you to be part of the community... If I remember you did that translation as payment for your spider movement.

You are not a newbie, you've been refusing to learn for 2 years now.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:28 am

You are the first to have insulted and disrespected me, do not come by example.

Do not ask me the whole game, only helps if you do not help me stop putting shit on the post for anyone to help me ... now that's sad

PD: I want to talk to any moderator, who should I talk to?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:39 am

cesarzevil wrote:You are the first to have insulted and disrespected me, do not come by example.

Do not ask me the whole game, only helps if you do not help me stop putting shit on the post for anyone to help me ... now that's sad

PD: I want to talk to any moderator, who should I talk to?

You can report me it is the little triangle with exclamation in the box.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?