Pathfinding AI

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:49 am

Come down boys, don't fight over the internet. We are too old for that.

@cesarzevil Ashley is not here to answer every single post. He's busy making C2 better and we all want him to spend his time on working not answering peoples problems.
We are here to help with that problems, users to other users.

You posted your problem, that is fine. But you need to learn some patience. Not everyone will stop whatever they doing to run over here just to help you. Give it some time.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:59 am

Thanks for answering, first I think there is a bad service, any program (accounting, payroll ...) have an online help, I'm not asking you to do me the whole game, just a little help.

After ruining the post and insulted me by saying that bad people ... no one will help me
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Well, your issue is not that easy to do.
Making AI for enemies that can freely move, jump on platforms is difficult. Can't help you with that because I don't have time at this moment, but give it some time and someone will eventually help.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:14 pm

cesarzevil wrote:Thanks for answering, first I think there is a bad service, any program (accounting, payroll ...) have an online help, I'm not asking you to do me the whole game, just a little help.

After ruining the post and insulted me by saying that bad people ... no one will help me

I've told you why people don't help you... but you didn't like what I said.
It is never a little help, if we don't do it perfect u keep on demanding.

Anyways, here is a tut, a simple search can provide the answers - (I've told you this before!)
here is tut: AI Platformer

And you are in luck it comes with a capx so you don't have to learn anything ;)
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:23 pm

The issue is that your first post is not clear.
You know what you are trying to achieve, but we don't. Is your capx supposed to be a top down view game ? A side-scrolling game ? Hard if not impossible to tell. And that's just the start of it.

I can understand if you have issues talking in English, but it makes you come across pretty wrong in your posts.
During the whole "dispute", you sound entitled to get some help from moderators, staff, the universe ?
Well I'm sorry for you but that's not how things work around here. Buying a C2 license does not entitle you to any kind of support from the forum members.

If you were to ask nicely and prove that you first went by searching by yourself in the already existing posts or even the How do I FAQ it would already be a plus.

But as it stands, you sound like everyone owes you help.
It comes across very wrong.

If you need help with the pathfinding behavior, why not starting with the manual article and searching the tutorials for the keyword "pathfinding".
If you already did, you can put that in your original post.
Explain in details what you are trying to achieve, what you did, the results you would expect and the results you are expecting.

A nice help request that would allow for a nice help answer.

@dutoit: I'd strongly suggest you to leave the current topic and don't feel the need to answer or add more to the already ridiculous argument. Thank you.
The report option you mention goes for you as well, you don't need/have to "do justice" by yourself.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:27 pm

cesarzevil here learn from this tutorial
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1118/path-finding
Last edited by Lordshiva1948 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:28 pm

@Kyatric because you treat me like this? like a dog ... amazing ...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 pm

cesarzevil son who is treating you like dog? Please people of this forum we are here to help and not to insult anyone. If one cannot help then be civil and say sorry cannot help but, Insult someone on Scirra is not right. First we the one whom saying please if you need help contact us and then you start insulting person. that is not right. That is rude and insulting.

cesarzevil who ever insulted you I will say so sorry for that person. Do not be dishearten forgive us please
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 pm

just annoying that in every post and help and answer my queries are always with 0 posts. And I have not insulted anyone, nor Scirra or anyone ... but the moderators if I have disrespected.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Please show me exactly where in my message I have "treated you like a dog" or "disrespected" you.

cesarzevil wrote:just annoying that in every post and help and answer my queries are always with 0 posts.

If all your messages and help requests are vague you can't blame the community.
I asked for further explanations on your issue in my previous message but apparently it is being disrespectful.

Well, we are not a community of psychics, we can't guess what you have in mind. If you have that talent, good for you.
But be aware humanity in general don't.

If you just want to lament, this topic will end up being closed. If you're truly looking for help start giving the informations required.
Once again, people here owe you nothing.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?