[payment in kind] Small amount of translation required

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hello C2 community. I have a very small text-based app on Google Play with some requests for non-English versions.

I'd be interested if anyone could translate the text (400 words only, in sentences) into any popular language for me. This app is not a money maker so I can't justify paying Google, and I can only offer help in return on your project, or whatever I can do for you

It's simple, 'conversational' text in Q&A style.

Any of these (or others!) would be great. These are just the ones some people are commenting in.

Portugeuse, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Afrikaans, Vietnamese

Alternatively, I could online-translate them and you could just fix the silliest mistakes it makes

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

• Contact me if you want Arabic translation.

• I can translate in French and Russian if you want (pm me with your mail added because i don't have enought rep).

You helped me in the past so that's the least I can do.

• Your offers (and in PM) are very kind. I will PM you each shortly!

• Hey, I can do some Polish translations if you want. (sorry can't PM you right now, my mobile internet going through rough christmass overloads :/)

• Hey, I can do some Polish translations if you want. (sorry can't PM you right now, my mobile internet going through rough christmass overloads :/)

No problem I'll PM you anyway.

I'm really overwhelmed by the response.

• I know you said 'popular' and romanian is probably not, but if you are interested anyways, let me know!

• I know you said 'popular' and romanian is probably not, but if you are interested anyways, let me know!

Well I have about 16% of total downloads from 'others' so I'm sure Romanian is one of them

Others 1,428 15.84%

I wouldn't say no if you could find the time! I'm really interested to see how localizing affects downloads. I'll PM you soon.

• Hello Codah

I'd like to help you to translate into Portuguese, considered one of the most spoken languages (usualy around 5th-7th place). However, it's European Portuguese, from Portugal, which represent the smallest amount of Portuguese speakers around the world.

The difference is very little (sometimes none) but depending on the text you wish to translate, it can still be relevant.

I can't PM you so I hope you contact me if you are interested.

Cheers

• John
  • Hello Codah

I'd like to help you to translate into Portuguese, considered one of the most spoken languages (usualy around 5th-7th place). However, it's European Portuguese, from Portugal, which represent the smallest amount of Portuguese speakers around the world.

The difference is very little (sometimes none) but depending on the text you wish to translate, it can still be relevant.

I can't PM you so I hope you contact me if you are interested.

Cheers

- John

Hi! Actually, Portuguese-speakers seem to be popular in my genre of app, so that would be great! I'm currently thinking about how to do the localization (mainly creating SpriteFonts in these languages!) but I'll send a PM with the text (it's not much.. you can see if it's appropriate for your dialect, if that's the right word) and my email address. Hopefully I can help you in the future

• Hello again Codah!

I'm aware that new members can't send private messages, but I'm shocked I can't even reply to your private message, would you mind sending me your e-mail through a PM so we can communicate?

Cheers!

• John
  • will do

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm a native spanish (latin american spanish) speaker

• I'm a native spanish (latin american spanish) speaker

Thanks for your generous offer. I have sent you a PM.

• Small update to those who responded (thanks!). I'm slowly working my way through these. I have done the French version (thanks Aphrodite!). When I'm done I'll put up a tutorial from what I've learned.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)