Pc jRPG - rpg games

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hi,

Just recently ( week ago) i've setted up a rpg blog. Pop in with visit and maybe you'll find something to play, if you're in to rpgs. The idea is to gather the best, highest rated, indie, and even brilliant rpg/jrpg games (mostly free once), and introduce them to casual audiences, and the same making the casual rpg nishe popular. At the moment there is only few games to download, but every few days new game is going to be posted. Soon we are going to have rpg related articles, reviews and previews too ( don't worry, they are not going to be written by me ^^' someone with native english skills ). And if you'll make an rpg, jrpg, action rpg or action adventure game in CONSTRUCT, and you would like your game to appeare on our site, and maybe even get the review, pm or email me ( email will be better ).

So... Do some traffic people ! ^^

PC JRPG

Thanks!

• not trying to shoot your website down or anything but ...

whoaaa!!! it looks a lot like http://pixelprospector.com/indev

is that like a theme or something?

(i'm not saying you should change it or anything, i actually like the functionality very much)

• yeah, it is the same open-source wordpress theme.

• It looks vague, it reminds me of cybersquatted placeholder sites for out of control domains.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks vague, it reminds me of cybersquatted placeholder sites for out of control domains.

It's new, o suppose it might look a little bit like that. But it will get better in time.

• yeah, it is the same open-source wordpress theme.

thanks for clearing that up, i was getting really curious heh

• This is an awesome idea. I'm always searching for more indie RPGs. A hub listing all of them is something I've been looking for for a while. It would be nice though if there was a way to categorize the ones that are original and the ones that use ripped graphics.

I'm making an RPG with construct - when it's done, I'll certainly let you list it.

• This is an awesome idea. I'm always searching for more indie RPGs. A hub listing all of them is something I've been looking for for a while. It would be nice though if there was a way to categorize the ones that are original and the ones that use ripped graphics.

I'm making an RPG with construct - when it's done, I'll certainly let you list it.

Thanks

And i'll take your advice to categorize it somehow

oh, btw, if you would like to help a little bit, you could post a comment

• I'm making an RPG with construct

Can't wait to see it. I haven't seen a RPG with construct yet so it will be really cool to see what people have worked up.

• I'm entering it into the IGF, so I'll probably show something soon even if it's just screenshots or a video. It's getting pretty close to presentable.

Here's an old screenshot if you're interested:

• Hey,

I'm looking for some help - someone for data collection, and uploads, as well as i'm looking for a writer who would write articles, reviews and previews. Please mail me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)