Well Iv been at it for a while now and I cant seem to get the pender tool to work. I'm trying to build a Android library project from the command prompt but its not recognizing any of the supplied commands from the Quick Start guide. Ive tried different variations of commands in case there was a typo or something but no luck so far.
Here is the Quick Start guide:
* open a unix terminal or terminal emulator (OSX Terminal, Windows Cygwin etc)
* Obtain Pender Source
git clone [email protected]
* navigate to Pender-android/tools
* Create a Pender Android project, omitting -p will create a pender android project in the current directory
./pendertools -p /path/to/put/pender/project
##Pender Build Tool
* run the pendertool from the tools directory
executing the script without arguments will create an Android library project in the current working directory.
* for a complete list of options
I cant even seem to bring up the list of options from the command prompt. I must be doing something wrong.
@ArcadEd Have you had any luck with this?
@rfisher No, just the build instructions that I cant seem to get working.
@Arima Yes, this is very exciting. I'm not really sure how far this is from a final but the source from git says that "Efforts are currently underway to upgrade Pender Android to V8". I just wish I could get the commands right so I could try it out.
If anyone has any luck getting this working could they please post the steps taken here.Wink2013-02-11 02:44:55