Penguin Fun [Android]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • [attachment=2:1cgiypi1]Penguin Fun Banner.jpg[/attachment:1cgiypi1]

Help this lovely Penguin to get as many fishes as possible.

Avoid obstacles, jump and use your skills and reflex against an increasingly fast speed. Track your fishes amount, share with your friends and be the guy!

With three difficulty levels, you can test yourself and your friends!

Penguin Fun is easy to play, but hard to master!

[attachment=1:1cgiypi1]imgGameplay1.jpg[/attachment:1cgiypi1]

[attachment=0:1cgiypi1]imgGameplay3.jpg[/attachment:1cgiypi1]

Features:

-Normal Difficulty

You start at the lowest speed.

-Hard Difficulty

You already start at a high speed.

Other obstacles are added.

-Extremelly Hard

Two harder obstacles are added and the gaps between platforms are added.

-Customizations

-Leaderboards.

-Achievements.

Start now collecting the biggest pile of fishes of all time!

=============-----------------------====================

This is my first game that I managed to finish and my first on the Play Store as well. I'd like to say thanks to this incredible community for all the help I've received from many different people, all super patient, helpful and friendly. I couldn't mention names because I probably would left someone behind. So thank you very much everyone!

If you'd like to support the game here are the links:

Download the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... PenguinFun

Game's page: https://www.facebook.com/PenguinFunTheGame

If you'd like to help, join the "Penguin Fun - Test" community and become a tester: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 1092308827

Thank you again.

• Nice work!

• I'm also working on a penguin game

I've downloaded the game and played it for 2 minutes, than quit and probably won't play it again.

Why?

You display interstitials during gameplay, that's a big no-go!!! I was in the middle of a jump, when the ad showed up.

Watch this video, when and when not to implement interstitials.

It looks like you've spent a lot of time creating the game and it could be nice, fun game, but that bad ad's implementation turned me off completely.

• iceangel

Thanks!

Noga

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't set the interstitial to show in the middle of the game. I think I did something wrong. It wasn't my intention. I'll definitely fix it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Noga

Already fixed it. The update will be avaiable very soon. Thanks again!

Could you try it again tomorrow and tell me if it's ok?

• This time I didn't see any ads. I'm not counting the banner in the start screen. I played twice.

First time - like 5 minutes - no ads at all ??

Second time - 2-3 games, than I went back to the start screen and an interstitial showed up.

Ok, now it's much more fun, but aren't you too strict? Before it was just bad placement and wrong timing. Did you shut'em off from the gameplay?

• This time I didn't see any ads. I'm not counting the banner in the start screen. I played twice.

First time - like 5 minutes - no ads at all ??

Second time - 2-3 games, than I went back to the start screen and an interstitial showed up.

Ok, now it's much more fun, but aren't you too strict? Before it was just bad placement and wrong timing. Did you shut'em off from the gameplay?

Yes, all ads are shown only on the first screen in order to prevent gameplay interruptions. This is a kind of game that this could harm player's performance so I decided to just show on the first screen, where he can see leaderboards, achievements, choose an item and other minor settings.

My first concern is about having a good gameplay experience. So do you think it's good now?

• Few animation. You could show two different buttons (normal/hard) to play it again after game over.

• Few animation. You could show two different buttons (normal/hard) to play it again after game over.

Thanks for the feedback!

Could you be a little more specific about animations? And about the play button I'll look at it. Having to decide all the time between hard and normal mode isn't the best choice, I agree.

But what do you think in general?

• My first concern is about having a good gameplay experience. So do you think it's good now?

Yes, definitely better than interrupted by ads.

• This penguin animation is too less animated. Co!lision detection works good? My glider game has also two modes like your game (increase difficult or highest difficult). Is your game really funny? Speedup by autorunner is new?

Play (again) and a separate option to decide normal or hard.

• Noga

Thanks again for your feedback.

JamesXXXYZ

What's the point doing these rhetorical questions? I don't know if you are either being sarcastic or it's just the language barrier.

What's the matter if some of the features of my game isn't revolutionary? There are many other games that don't innovate and also is quite simple but still fun because of the different approaches and have a lot of players.

Also it's my first game and, if I understood you right, then it's really unnecessary. Instead of doing this, you could just point things that I could improve.

• I never saw an autorunner with speed up before i guess it is new. Collison detection i don't know if it works correct. Animate finny like walk cycle.

• JamesXXXYZ

I see. Well, I didn't see one yet with speed up too. My last update improved a lot the accuraccy of the collision detection. And the Penguin Animation, besides the act of jumping, I don't know what could I animate more while on the ground. I'll think about that. Thanks!

• Why i can't turn of music alone? On the startmenu i think it is better when i can click on a difficult selection and this one has then a frame. Think about an airscrew backpack for slower speed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)