Performance issue on iPhone and Android

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hi everybody,

I have been using Construt2 for making games since 1-2 months & I really love it for the ease it provides to develop games. I developed a game with resolution: (768x1024). It runs well on iPad(62 fps). BUT it's showing very very poor performance on iPhone (30 fps) and Android (7-15 fps).

For getting the game fit to screen, i have scaled it at the start of layout only and exported it with crop mode on CocoonJS platform . I have gone through the 'Performance tips' on manual and in tutorial (provided by ranma).

(.zip size of project: 17 MB)

(Number of physics objects in each level/layout: 13)

(Average number of objects in a layout: 35)

r129 is supporting native Box2D in CocoonJS which may enhance the performance regarding physics objects. But it is a beta release. Will that be right to rely on it. It may show new bugs during the game-play at times. Isn't there any other way?

If anyone could suggest me on how to improve performance I would really appreciate it.

• I am having the exact same problems man. Huge performance drops on android devices. I thought upgrading to r129 would help, but its completely locked up. I can't use my app on any device now.

So, do I recommend updating? No.

Do you have a .capx we can look at?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am having the exact same problems man. Huge performance drops on android devices. I thought upgrading to r129 would help, but its completely locked up. I can't use my app on any device now.

So, do I recommend updating? No.

Do you have a .capx we can look at?

Tekniko: No, sorry for that. I don't have the right/permission from my team-lead to share the .caproj file. Kindly let me know if you get any solution and I'll also let you know if i get any.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)