Personal Edition (Personal Edition)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:43 pm

sdy1000jae wrote:I use several devices. My laptop, desktop and desktop on my office.
How many devices would be allowed if I purchase personal license?

According to what I read and how I understood it, you would have to purchase a personal license for every device. I could be interpreting it wrong though.
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:55 pm

ManuelVarela wrote:Why does it say it's $7,699,900 when I'm about to pay?

Are you sure that only Personal License is in your basket?

sdy1000jae wrote:I use several devices. My laptop, desktop and desktop on my office.
How many devices would be allowed if I purchase personal license?

As I understand from license text, you have enough 1 personal license, as long you're the only user. You can have it on all computers, but only you can use it. ;)
... This means you can use your licensed copy of Construct 2 on as many computers as you like, so long as you are the only one using it. ...

https://www.scirra.com/manual/14/using-a-license
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:00 am

I am eager to buy it when the price is lower. Pardon me, will there be a promotional discount soon? ;)
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Oh sweet, winter sale is on now!! this might be my lucky day! :mrgreen:
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi guys I'm having trouble installing my new Licence it keeps saying that it is corrupted can any one help please :D
Many thanks
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Cazbaranimations wrote:Hi guys I'm having trouble installing my new Licence it keeps saying that it is corrupted can any one help please :D
Many thanks

@Cazbaranimations: Try to download the file again from the "My downloads" page.
Be sure to follow the instructions from the last paragraph in the "[url=https://www.scirra.com/manual/14/using-a-licenseUsing a license[/url]" manual article.

If still those don't help the situation, consider sending a mail to the support (support [at] scirra.com) providing your c2license.txt file, your username and a transaction proof for the purchase.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Thanks Kyatric but I have got it working now I was trying to install the wrong file, but everything is working great now Thanks again.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 pm

So...dumb questions ahead.
Firstly I'm unsure how the (personal)Licence is atributed to the buyer, is it related to just the details I imput or also the details on my credit card/paypal account ? My concern is that I lost my credit card and would rather not wait until the bank issues a new one and simply use mom's.
Secondly, how will you/ how do I let you know how much I earn off of C2? As I understand, upon reaching 5K$ equivalent I must upgrade to bussines licence. I'm really lost about this considering how dumb laws can be.
Thank you, and pardon my ignorance.
B

Post » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:31 pm

How long does it take to receive the license? Just bought it about 30 mins ago shouldn't I have it by now?
B

Post » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Hello
I bought a personal license on April 26,2015 the purchase was approved, when will i receive my licence?
Thanks

derisma
B

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store