Personal Edition (Personal Edition)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Sat May 09, 2015 8:49 pm

is there going to be a sale or something? because ive hit the event limit cap for my game and the game was going to be completly free so 150$ is kinda expensive considering im not gona make any income out of it as im too new to game making and doubt people would pay for the game, maybe i'll start a patreon but im still in need of an artist for the art.
B
S

Post » Sun May 17, 2015 8:46 am

Message: tanroon2 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
I bought Construct2 personal license on May 16 with paypal, the purchase was approved, but I sorry for delivery email address mistake. I didn't get personal licence yet. Please send ti to me again. I sent the transaction detail to already. Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 17, 2015 10:25 am

tanroon2 wrote:I bought Construct2 personal license on May 16 with paypal, the purchase was approved, but I sorry for delivery email address mistake. I didn't get personal licence yet. Please send ti to me again. I sent the transaction detail to already. Thanks.

@tanroon2

That's only 1 day, and it is the weekend, so as long as you've emailed [email protected], I'm sure they'll check for you as soon as possible.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:06 am

so let me get this straight, you/i buy a personal license I can get it on any computer and it's unlimited time and all stuff get's unlocked?
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:21 am

davethedalek wrote:so let me get this straight, you/i buy a personal license I can get it on any computer and it's unlimited time and all stuff get's unlocked?

Yes, as long as you are the only user.
Personal License is limited to 1 user, so only 1 user can use it (but on as many computers as the user wants).
2. Personal Edition
Personal Edition Licenses are permitted for use by one named individual. No one else apart from this named individual is permitted to make use of the license. Personal Edition Licenses are strictly prohibited for use within business organisations (these organisations must use Business Edition Licenses) except in the instance of Startup Businesses (refer to b.4 for more information).
/.../
8. License Duration
Licenses for Construct 2 are indefinite and entitle you to free updates to any future releases of the Construct 2 editor for life permitting you are in possession of a valid and fully paid for license and you have not broken any terms of this agreement.

https://www.scirra.com/store/construct- ... license-31
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 am

grigrizljac how do they keep you from having it on your friends computer so they can use it :?:
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:02 am

davethedalek wrote:grigrizljac how do they keep you from having it on your friends computer so they can use it :?:

Scirra are hardly likely to let you know their security measures, but I must say just merely hinting at prospective piracy behavior is not a good idea, now is it?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 pm

zenox98 wrote: Scirra are hardly likely to let you know their security measures, but I must say just merely hinting at prospective piracy behavior is not a good idea, now is it?

I was wandering how that worked and how they prevented you form cheating the system.
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:23 pm

I just purchased a personal licence for Construct but how to I upgrade the free version to then licence that I just bought?
Thanks.
B

Post » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:30 pm

An0rexicHipp0 wrote:I just purchased a personal licence for Construct but how to I upgrade the free version to then licence that I just bought?
Thanks.

Try this from the manual Using a license, specifically the paragraph beginning "The license file: c2license.txt".
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Scirra Store