Personal Edition (Personal Edition)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:36 am

Fixed, thanks!.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:52 pm

I just purchased this. Can use the code on several PCs or just one? I have three different PCs at home that I work on due to my availability.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:59 pm

@rtkiii

rtkiii wrote:I just purchased this. Can use the code on several PCs or just one? I have three different PCs at home that I work on due to my availability.

The personal license allows you to install the license on as many PCs as you like, as long as it is only you accessing the licensed version.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:24 pm

zenox98 wrote:@rtkiii

rtkiii wrote:I just purchased this. Can use the code on several PCs or just one? I have three different PCs at home that I work on due to my availability.

The personal license allows you to install the license on as many PCs as you like, as long as it is only you accessing the licensed version.

It is...and I know you need to take my word for it but it is. I just wanted to make sure that if I licensed to the PC I am on now, where I do about 10% of my work vs at home where I do 85% of the work that I am not stuck.

Thanks for the quick response...and the free starter pack of assets! That was a nice bonus!
B
S

Previous

Return to Scirra Store