Petition to include built-in exporter/compiler in Construct3

Post » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:35 pm

KTML5 wrote:O.o To this day, I still have never understood how people have had issues with the XDK. I've used it on MANY computers with no issue at all.

Well my last 2 builds took a few attempts before I could even get an actual APK but then when I tested the on a real device no ads were being being displayed either for Admob or Appodeal.

Was able to contact the Appodeal team and apparently they stopped support of the original working Appodeal plugin for a new one which I can not get to work I don't know why.

Building APK is easy enough but when you're trying to put ads of IAP it becomes a shtstorm.
By the way if you've been able to successfully build a working APK as of Feb 25, 2017 8 pm I'd really appreciate it if you could share the details with me. Which plugins work is subject to change every hour.

EDIT: 2 build attempts were successful. We're not even counting the 11 or so failed ones.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:56 am

@MPPlantOfficial, Hm, I am sorry to see that you're having so many issues with the XDK. I'm going to make sure I have the most recent version and figure out what exactly could be going wrong.

Oh, by the way, if you haven't tried it yet, you could always just go the easy route of using Google Adsense in your game. It's easy to sign up and you can just throw all the embed code in with this: https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugins-pode-html-pack_t69356
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Yes, because Cocoon IO is broken. A Project that worked a month and a half ago, that I restored to test, isn't working. They're like, oh it's your Project. If that were the case it would still be working. It's not, which means it's Cocoon IO's fault and they're blaming my Project. When its their stuff that's fraked up.

https://forums.cocoon.io/t/compiler-doi ... sh/5452/26
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion