PhoneGap and Interstitial / video ads possible?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi everyone,

So first of all I just wanted to say that it's been incredibly exciting to see how quickly super important features like IAP, iAds and more have become available for C2 / Phonegap. That said, we all know that interstitial ads are a big thing these days and from my forum searching I haven't come across anyone talking about interstitial ads and phonegap.

Games like skyline skaters https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skyline-skaters/id760645916?mt=8 for iOS is a great example of packing in as much ad revenue and F2P options as possible in a single game including a heavy reliance on video ads. Ideally it would be nice to know that we have all of those ad revenue tools at our disposal.

Does anyone know of any services out there that provide video ads that work with Construct 2? Maybe a coming soon feature?

Thanks,
Caleb
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:22 pm

AdMob supports interstitials.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:59 pm

ah ok good to know! I hadn't dug into AdMob yet. I just checked it out and yea that looks very straight forward.. man some exciting times ahead! :)

Thanks!
Caleb
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Does anyone know if Interstitial ads from Admob are video ads or static? I should have followed up with this more specifically though i'm stoked to know at least full screen interstitial ads are possible at all, video is a hot ticket thing I'm finding people are looking for in games so its an important distinction.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?