PhoneGap Build Error

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Does any know how to fix this error with PhoneGap:

Error - One of your plugins requires a parameter: BILLING_KEY

I have searched the forum and have not found an answer to this. File size is only 8MB so this is not the problem, any help would be much appreciated.

• Problem solved, build was successful with Construct 3 build service. App is uploaded to the Google Play for testing.

• Build was successful, but still need to add Billing Permissions to apk before in app purchases can be used. I found this link hope it helps others with this issue.

https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/06/money-made-easily-with-new-google-play.html

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nope, didn't have to follow that link. Just updated IAP from Construct 2 to Mobile IAP in Construct 3 and Google Play store accepted the apk. In app purchases was unlocked afterwards in Google Play Console.

• Nope, didn't have to follow that link. Just updated IAP from Construct 2 to Mobile IAP in Construct 3 and Google Play store accepted the apk. In app purchases was unlocked afterwards in Google Play Console.

Sorry for bringing this back up, but I'm experiencing the same issue now. Are you saying Construct 2's IAP is buggy and that we need to use Construct 3 to do this now?

• Not sure as to why Construct 2 IAP didn't work. I believe it was something on Google Play side of the house, maybe an update that was not incorporate d into C2, but in C3 that issue was fixed.

• Not sure as to why Construct 2 IAP didn't work. I believe it was something on Google Play side of the house, maybe an update that was not incorporate d into C2, but in C3 that issue was fixed.

Ashley - Is this correct? I've been trying to get IAP working on Construct 2 with PhoneGap for about a week now. Is the solution to upgrade to Construct 3? When I try to upload any app with the IAP plugin included to PhoneGap, I get an error saying:

"Error - One of your plugins requires a parameter: BILLING_KEY - You can fix this here"

According to the OP, they just did the exact same thing on Construct 3 and it worked without them seemingly needing to jump through hoops.

*EDIT - I should add, the "You can fix it here" just takes you to the plugin section... which either creates a malformed config file or doesn't fix the Billing Key issue.

• Is Ashley ever going to answer this question? Do I need to upgrade to Construct3? What's the point of my C2 license now. . . .

• Depending on your purchase date, C3 is either free or 50% off. Check the forums.

• I'm an early adapter, shouldn't C3 be free for me?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)