Photoshop designer? this may interest you

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Message: SL4D3X is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi! so I`m new to the community, yay! :D :D :D

I work a lot in photoshop and lately I`ve been finding some cool tools (nice rap right there) that I wanted to show you ;)

I dunno, but if I were you, I rather change this:

awesome default.jpg

to this!

awesome cool 1.jpg

or this!

awesome 2.jpg

Those are called styles and they really give personality and profesionality to your text, I will leave a pack that you can
download : I hope you like it, bye! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Ooops, apparently I don`t have enough rep to post links :/ fail
B

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Lot of time in photoshop? No offence but results you showed up anyone who ever once ran PS is able to do this in no time.

Here is example of advanced skills and knowlegde of PS (not my picture)

B
S

Post » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Destroyed! Hahahaha :lol:
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Boom :mrgreen:
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Lazarus1988 wrote:Lot of time in photoshop? No offence but results you showed up anyone who ever once ran PS is able to do this in no time.

Here is example of advanced skills and knowlegde of PS (not my picture)

I don't know how a mastering of photoshop can yield you this. This is a painting probably using some matte painting elements. You need to draw very well in order to do that kind of stuff. This is nothing to have with photoshop you can do the same in krita or gimp. The dude was just showing style presets that he apparently just discovered.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Dont worrly pal, you will get even better :)

Unifrom: I agree with you.
Try my creations on newgrounds or Google play, feedback highly appreciated!

ImageImage
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:25 pm

good works :) nice job bros ;)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 am

SL4D3X wrote: I work a lot in photoshop and lately I`ve been finding some cool tools (nice rap right there) that I wanted to show you ;)

This is not impressive even to intermediate PS users. Not dissing you, just putting things in perspective :) This kind of over-confidence and showing off too early is an internet ridicule magnet. Best to alert you early.

Keep on exploring PS though, you've got the right attitude! It's enough fun to last a lifetime :)
B
S
G

Return to Game Discussions