Physics based driving game (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Physics based driving game — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/physics-based-driving-game-2256

<h3>INTRO</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>I created this game a few years back for an Android platform, and it was not intended for sale as template. </p><p>Back then something like this would really help me to speed up game creation process for physics based driving game.</p><p>It's good for physics based driving game backbone, and for sprites usage limitation is only your imagination ? ? ?_? ?? </p><h3>Contains</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Huge pile of sprites (not going to count them),
    • Some unique mechanics
    • Touch & accelerometer controls
    • Four complete maps with four car models
    • Save & Load

<h3>Be Advised</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Don't buy this if you are a complete beginner in construct. File is not fully commented yet. I supose that you can buy it, if you want to get accses to sounds and sprites!
    • Game was developed for CocoonJS back in a day. Right now I have not tested it with IntelXDK, but I think it should work even better in XDK.
    • If you are fammiliar with drawing in CorelDraw, I can provide all drawing files, just ask for it in the e-mail!
    • I will update on things which you will request,
    • -- Sorry I am not a sales person ?(????)

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Physics based driving game

• I Wonder How Is It So Cheap Its Full Game This Is amazing Anyone Want To make hill climb game this is the full template full game for amazing price thank you so much I don't need to buy any more template because this template is full everything is here thanks again

• It was not intended to be sold as template and it was sitting there for a few years so i thought why not give it to community and put it on symbolic price, just to avoid 100% copies of my game. Its definatly is not perfect, as it was one of the first projects i made, but i am glad you like it

• I want to download this game on play store but it says your device is not compitable make it compitable SO you will get more downloads

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It was published back in day when android 4.4 was a thing, and i havent updated compatable andoid version list to higher android versions, and to be honest i dont know even if i remeber my PW any more. For last two years i have moved on from mobile games to desktop becouse its more fun for me less spending time on testing more time on building things

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)