Physics Puzzler test feedback: Mad Scientist

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Updated rewards for star collection
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:37 pm

25 Levels of play, level lock system coming this weekend. Nearing beta.
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:34 pm

Updated with level lock system. Now players must progress instead of picking any level from the level select screen. For the remainder of the test however, I will be leaving in the skip to system on the main page for people who want to test newer levels. Currently there are 25 levels. 12 of which are classified as done.
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:07 am

Newest Update:
We have entered beta! Bug fixes and new animations for obstacles. The website has been finished and will be up tomorrow. We hope everyone that would like to tries this and provides us with feedback.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 am

I could only aford time to play a few rounds, but WOW!!! Very impressive. Even the title screen blew my mind! I look forward to hearing more about this number. WELL done!
I'm seeking Narnia. Who wants to come with me! Aslan is on the move!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 pm

@Rhindon Thank you for taking the time to play my game. I really do appreciate it. If I can return the favor please let me know and give me a link.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 am

It's my pleasure. :) I understand the importance of encouragement and feedback. We all need it. And you really do have a marvel of a game here. It's very well presented. AND FUN!

As for me...
Nothing to play yet, but the link in my signature area below my comment is my pre-production post about a coin-op mash-up game I'll be starting in less than a month. Although I'm trying not to be too anxious for feedback with nothing to SHOW for it LOL, I definitely would be encouraged for input and thoughts. :) But the real kicker will come in April when I begin work on it.
I'm seeking Narnia. Who wants to come with me! Aslan is on the move!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests