Picture Hangman Game

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:12 pm

After 3 months of working with C2 I am finally able to release my game in the Google Play/Android Market.
The game is called Picture Hangman , Put together pictures, one puzzle piece at a time in this vibrant visual twist on the classic game of hangman! Download Picture Hangman for Free and trade in letters for pieces of picture as you pick and choose the right ones to complete illustrations! Be careful though; pick five incorrect pieces before youre done and its game over!

Download it for Free ! A great new way to play hangman style game with pictures.
150 Levels

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tringio.android.picturehangman ,

Reviews/Ratings in the Google Play Store is greatly appreciated.

Web Version :
Pictue Hangman HD

Also any feedback will really help to improve the game.

Releasing soon for iOS , Web, Scirra's Arcade , Chrome both Mobile & Tablet versions :)

Youtube Video : Picture Hangman Game Demo

tringio2013-02-28 07:04:33
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:21 pm

No one liked it , really ! , At least please provide negative or positive comments, i am ok with that ;)
B
S

Post » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

I did! I really like the original style. I think you have a very very nice game on your hands! Sorry nobody else has chimed in. You have great graphics for your game.
Actually I'm kinda blown away that nobody else has commented. Where is the community spirit?!Auntie Val2013-02-27 15:56:00
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 am

that is a nice twist on the hangman 'mechanic'.

i can't speak for all, but i think some may consider the 'hangman' graphic a little over the edge of taste. that may explain the lack of comments.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:07 am

This seems very impressive from a mechanical standpoint, and it's a pretty interesting idea. It appears to be a remarkably complete project. I can't say that I see personally see myself playing this type of game, but I don't think I am your target market necessarily.

Are you happy with this project? What sort of feedback are you looking for? Or are you looking for plays? In which case, what is the attractive/fun/playable part of this game, and who is it aimed toward?

Again, this is a great accomplishment of creation, but marketing it to get players may prove a different/difficult challenge.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 am

Thanks for the feedback. I am happy with it since i feel it's very original idea and was able to achieve, execute and deliver it to be playable game. it's basically a game for people who are interested in casual puzzles, drawings kind of game. I feel the surprise element of not knowing what the picture is all about and then to completion one step at a time. i think it will make the people inquisitive.

Also here is the link to the game ,
http://www.marketjs.com/game/PictureHangmanHD

Pictue Hangman HD
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Wow. I just stumbled across this and found this post. This is very polished, a great take on hangman (that I've never seen before) and a beautiful looking app. Congrats!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:55 pm

@tringio
hi, I really like the look of your game; I think the graphics are brilliant and well done.. it looks very professional and inviting to play.
I want to ask.. 'if a wrong piece is selected by accident, can you put it back before it comes into play' ?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Thanks for the feedback, hmm , i don't think i can read the brain of the person to find if he is mistakenly selected or not .
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:16 pm

lol... I know how it sounded.. I think I was trying to say it's very quick to take the piece if your near it.. Am I making sense ?
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations