Picture viewer automatic resize

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 pm

I didnt really feel that this warrant its own topic but the feature/ideas thread was locked :cry:

Anyway, its annoying the hell out of me that the picture editor always open up in the same size. Im working with sprites that are larger than the picture editors standard size, and therefor have to resize it every time I open it.

So, maybe it could resize itself automatically to fit the size of the sprite? Would greatly improve my workflow.

Thanks

edit: lol, and I who always checks all stickied posts before I post in a forum, totally missed the "Submitting feature requests" thread :) Ill just submit my future annoyances there
B
G

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 pm

[quote:2d0a6zrg]So, maybe it could resize itself automatically to fit the size of the sprite? Would greatly improve my workflow.[/quote:2d0a6zrg]

I'm not sure, I usually import pictures that larger than my screen - I wouldn't want my window to go bigger than that.

Although if it remembered the last resize of the window it might be useful.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Yes, something like that would be useful. And also, I wish there was an option for construct to remember which of the "Home - project - layout - objects - events" that I have open when Im jumping between the event sheet and the layout editor.
B
G

Return to Construct Classic Discussion