Pictures With Friends

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:23 pm

I finished another game, again you can play it free on Synaptop. You'll find it in the Synapstore under the "games" tab.

Alternatively, if you prefer trying it out on Construct's own arcade, check out the single player version.

The object of the game is to be the first one to guess what a player is drawing. Players take turns at drawing, and if you guess correctly it becomes your turn to draw (and you gain a point). What the drawing player draws is determined by a card. The players of the game can create custom cards for the game, or use default cards when they start the game.

Here's some screen shots:
PicturesScreenie.png

PicturesScreenie2.png

Again, if you have feedback, I'd love to hear it.

Now I have an external page: http://www.synaptop.com/synappstore/app ... /ID-254533
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Robsta on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Since I love getting feedback, I thought I would make it easier for you guys to try out the game and comment on it. To this end, I uploaded a slimmed down version of it to the Scirra Arcade and linked to it in the main post. If you like it, try it out on Synaptop with friends.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations