Piggy free 'em all (Puzzle Platform)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:18 am

Just some new comments:
Some places are "invisible" because you can just jump high enough to reach the spot.

Some apples are just there for backtracking (feels like a chore).

I think you should at least in the first few levels make the apples "guide" you to the exit not just spam them everywhere on the screen instead of breaking the immersion with arrows and/or pointers.

Very nice graphics.

Should do something about the graphics in the titlescreen/menu?

When you get the key, please let us pick up the balloon at the same time.

New game mechanic: While holding ballon you can "glide" when falling.

These are just some minor improvements that I am sure you are going to do something about sooner or later, but just wanted to let you know ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi TheNormalGeek! I like the idea of the apples that guide the pig through some sort of path, will be the next modification.
Other apples are put random, just for points.
I don't understand the invisible places you mean, if you press the "Z" key you can zoom out and see where to jump...
Don't you like the title screen graphic?
I'll think for picking balloon and key at the same time... but it change some things that I have to reconsider...
I like also the idea of glide with balloon. I can do a lot of things with this "improvement", but I also change some things in the levels. Todo list!
In these Christmas days I can't really go ahead, hope next year!
Happy new year to all! [<:o)]
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:51 pm

I love your game. Despite it being in a different language! I like the art style, and the background are just great in my opinion. Just when I played it, my FPS fell to a crawl and I couldn't experience the full potential of your game.
B

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Tx Waffle! I'm happy you like my game!
For the fps, what kind of configuration do you have? Have u an accelerated video card? In my game I use "only" 4 layers (the 5th is the hud), so it isn't so heavy I think... and the only big sprites are the background (that I have separated in smaller parts). Btw, I tryed it on an old notebook and is not very fluid, is about 25/30 fps. But I don't know how to increase its performance, I'm not a programmer, sorry...
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

<italian mode on> IlRaffo... ma non sarai mica quel "raffo" di "quella rivista di videogiochi?"... in ogni caso fa piacere vedere un po' di italiani qui nella community.
Il gioco bello, il camioncino del terzo livello mi ha fatto bestemmiare non poco .
Migliorerei un po' la schermata di selezione del livello che, secondo me, non all'altezza dell'ottima grafica durante il gioco.
</italian mode off>

Anyway, Maybe it's my PC but the game is strangely slow on firefox... no problems (as usual) on chrome.

Knifegrinder2013-01-02 22:22:21
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:14 am

<italian mode on> Bella! Non sono abituato a scrivere in italiano nel forum Scirra, per bello poter scrivere nella propria lingua ogni tanto!
Il camioncino un po' stronzetto, vero, per basta saperlo "saltare" (anche se a volte durante le mie prove mi schiacciava...^_^).
La selezione del livello l'ho gi modificata una volta e nemmeno a me convince ancora... volevo differenziarmi dai soliti quadrati con i lucchetti, ma non riesco a trovare una soluzione efficace.
Ah, so a quale Raffo ti riferisci ma non sono io purtroppo! :-\
Ho appena visto il video del tuo gioco e devo dire che te la cavi benone anche tu con C2! Poi mi piace la grafica stile cartoon! L'unica cosa che non mi piace il sistema di controllo: non mi va di girare il telefono per spostarmi a dx e sx... ma questo riferito a tutti i giochi che usano quel sistema. Spero tu abbia messo la possibilit di scegliere il metodo di controllo!
PS: se vuoi scrivermi x scambiarci consigli in italiano senza impegno da parte di nessuno, vai sul sito del mio maialo e mandami una mail a quell'indirizzo! ;-p
<italian mode off>

I tested my game only with Chrome, thanx for your report! But I think that html5 games have to run only on Chrome, the perfect browser for this tecnology (until others optimize the html5 part).
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

raffo! Congratulations!
i playing a lot here! like the grafics, sounds and the all !!
My daugther love it too!!!

Good Job!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 am

Oh yeah! I'm happy to hear this!
I hope next week to make other improvements and another level! I'll put new link in this threat!
Bye!
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

LINK UPDATED: 01/12/13
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17088838/Maialino18/index.html

- 1 new level (level 5, introducing: Canyons)
- made more improvement (spring, kites, Vufo enemy, rolling rocks...)
- modified level selection menu
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 am

Wow, you have made alot of progress since you first began this and I have followed this thread ever since. Right now I can see that you are working on fixing and adding things/issues that we have pointed out for you. You have added some new gameplay elements that make the game alot more interesting, and the game looks better and better every time I come back here.

Now, we still have some few issues:

Way too many hang-gliders in some levels
Too much backtracking
Mute button does not turn off soundFX
Key in level 5 is in front of the trees (If this is the meaning, then I think the pig should be seen too)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations