Decreased difficulty

• added one life
    • jetpack has more power

New gameplay video

Original post

I'm very happy to announce my second game

Pikmeee

release for Android!

Do you like flying arcade games? This one has pretty graphics, charming gameplay and a beautiful soundtrack.

btw. all menus music is made by tulamide - thank you.

• I just installed it! I'll be back later with a feedback!

• Hello Noga

Congratulations on your success. Your game is really fun.

I am happy to write the first review on my site;

http://gameground.net/news-pikmeee/

• Hello Noga

Congratulations on your success. Your game is really fun.

I am happy to write the first review on my site;

http://gameground.net/news-pikmeee/

Thank you for the review piszozo. How did you like the game? What do you think could be improved?

• Your game looks pretty ok in my opinion, I just would like to see more levels!

• Hi

The complete idea is very nice, I just want to say a few things that could improve your game:

Penguins with "powers" or "items", some kind of flying enemies, hmm, yeah more.

It would be adorable if the penguins that are on the floor were animated, something like "help me", "help"

• Hi

The complete idea is very nice, I just want to say a few things that could improve your game:

Penguins with "powers" or "items", some kind of flying enemies, hmm, yeah more.

It would be adorable if the penguins that are on the floor were animated, something like "help me", "help"

1. I was considering powers, but didn't have energy/time to actually include them. I wanted to create something simple, fast and push it out....well, didn't expect "simple&fast" would eventually mean over 2 months of developing

2. Good idea. At the concept phase, they were supposed to scream "Pick meeee", but I thought, I'd become annoying. Hmmm....I might include it in an update.

How about controls? I have one report from a girl (who doesn't play games at all), that it's hard. Decelaration and acceleration of the penguin is too week. Did you have any problems with that? Picking up penguins and coins, avoiding ice platforms?

• Update 1.0.5

New video and difficulty change

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cool graphics and it is a fun game. Great job

• Cool graphics and it is a fun game. Great job

Thank you, glad you liked it. Unfortunatelly I did that mistake and bought the graphics with non-exclusive rights. Next time I'll pay more for exclusive rights or invest more time into creating my own.

• This will make your game more fun and good lucking

• It would be nice (but it's just my idea) if you put a "Speech balloon" over the penguins, something like "Help Me!" but inside a speech balloon

The difficulty is ok, good game

• It would be nice (but it's just my idea) if you put a "Speech balloon" over the penguins, something like "Help Me!" but inside a speech balloon

The difficulty is ok, good game

Thanks, we think alike I had exactly the same idea. At first I wanted to use voiceover, but can't find any good one and profi would cost me about $80. Speech bubble would be good. I think the game needs an overhaul, I don't like it as it is, just need to find the energy to get back and polish it more.

• [quote:fbeq6eck]

Thank you, glad you liked it. Unfortunatelly I did that mistake and bought the graphics with non-exclusive rights. Next time I'll pay more for exclusive rights or invest more time into creating my own.

Hi,

nice game, graphics also nice and it doesn't matter if you dont have exclusive rights... For backgrounds and such stuff the non exclusive graphics are mostly much cheaper but also very nice

best regards and good luck with you game

• nice game, graphics also nice and it doesn't matter if you dont have exclusive rights... For backgrounds and such stuff the non exclusive graphics are mostly much cheaper but also very nice

best regards and good luck with you game

Thank you.

About graphics, I've already seen 2 other games using the same game assests pack on the Google store and it feels....awkward. The apps have same icons and the gameplay is similar. Well, I'll never go the same route again. Maybe I'll buy only some parts, like you suggest backgrounds, but definately not for the whole game. Originality is important.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)