Pikmeee

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 pm

This will make your game more fun and good lucking :)
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:15 pm

It would be nice (but it's just my idea) if you put a "Speech balloon" over the penguins, something like "Help Me!" but inside a speech balloon
The difficulty is ok, good game :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:37 am

Iolva wrote:It would be nice (but it's just my idea) if you put a "Speech balloon" over the penguins, something like "Help Me!" but inside a speech balloon
The difficulty is ok, good game :)

Thanks, we think alike :) I had exactly the same idea. At first I wanted to use voiceover, but can't find any good one and profi would cost me about $80. Speech bubble would be good. I think the game needs an overhaul, I don't like it as it is, just need to find the energy to get back and polish it more.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:27 pm

Thank you, glad you liked it. Unfortunatelly I did that mistake and bought the graphics with non-exclusive rights. Next time I'll pay more for exclusive rights or invest more time into creating my own.

Hi,

nice game, graphics also nice and it doesn't matter if you dont have exclusive rights... For backgrounds and such stuff the non exclusive graphics are mostly much cheaper but also very nice :)

best regards and good luck with you game ;)
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:38 pm

kevin200d wrote:nice game, graphics also nice and it doesn't matter if you dont have exclusive rights... For backgrounds and such stuff the non exclusive graphics are mostly much cheaper but also very nice :)

best regards and good luck with you game ;)

Thank you.
About graphics, I've already seen 2 other games using the same game assests pack on the Google store and it feels....awkward. The apps have same icons and the gameplay is similar. Well, I'll never go the same route again. Maybe I'll buy only some parts, like you suggest backgrounds, but definately not for the whole game. Originality is important.
ImageImage
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations