Pink Anther: Hiper Mega Deluxe Version

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey there!
I just finished this little game about a lovely being called Pink Anther (it's really Anther, not Panther) who likes to eat and likes to love... just like everyone!

You can click here to play! http://hexuus.org/games/antera/

It's actually a remake of a game I originally made in C++. I created this strange and deformed character, kinda like jelly, who could only eat and cry because no one loved her.
Later I the Deluxe Version on Game Maker, a game about her trying to find her true love, which turned out to be a One-Eyed Pancreas.
And now, on Construct 2, the Mega Hiper Master Ultra <insert_epic_word_here> Deluxe Version!

On the original the keyboard arrows were reversed (it's kinda like my trademark signature on videogames) and you had to press repeatedly on the keyboard to move her. I tried to maintain those elements and they can be unlocked by means of powerups, which are actually powerdowns (although there are some which are good too!)

Hope you like it! Antera sure does like you!
B
G

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Dear god i love this game. I loved it so much that i ruined my epic 666 rep to comment on it.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:01 pm

@omgitburns

It is widely considered to be 616 rather that 666, so you're well past the 'danger' zone :)

WIKIpedia article
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations