Pirate C2 and then pay it after 6 months?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Is it okay to pirate C2 for now and then pay for it after 6 months?
It's because i don't really have money yet and i wan't to make my game as soon as possible, the free version doesn't have the enough features to make my required game since it is a big one and requires about a year to finish. I have a very strict deadline.

I swear that i will pay you back @Ashley and @Tom...
And i swear i won't share info on how to crack it..
Banned User
B

Post » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:20 pm

The fact that you openely talk about this in the very HQ of the Community instead of just doing it without telling anyone might prove that you really want to show some honesty, indeed. Or you're just a fool. But still. This is a very sensitive topic, you should not expect a kind or positive answer...I think.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:13 am

Actually there's a special deal just for this situation, leave your name, address, credit card number, social security number in a public post and they will debit your account in a year.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:57 am

Epic first post.
Make sure you steal the business license, since the personal one's only good for $5000 in revenue...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:35 am

KingSleo wrote:Is it okay to pirate C2 for now and then pay for it after 6 months?
It's because i don't really have money yet and i wan't to make my game as soon as possible, the free version doesn't have the enough features to make my required game since it is a big one and requires about a year to finish. I have a very strict deadline.

I swear that i will pay you back @Ashley and @Tom...
And i swear i won't share info on how to crack it..

Hell's teeth!
Banned for extreme stupidity.

If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General