PixaTool - 8bit/Pixel style conversion

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • You can use PixaTool to get 8bit / Pixel style images or videos, optimize your PixelArt or game assets just adding some cool effects. The tool is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Some examples:

Here you can find a compilation of videos/gifs/screenshots made with the tool:

https://cartrdge.com/davitmasia/projects/pixatool

• Hey man! Got this tool on Itch.io and it's very handy!

I wanted to ask, is there a way to save a zoomed out image? Because if I have this:

If I try to save, it becomes this:

And I wanted it saved as the first one..

In any case thanks for this tool!

• Just change the Pixelation H and W in the General properties. When the image gets exported you will have a version at real 1x1 scale.

I mean, a 512x512 image with 4x pixelation will be exported as 128x128 ready to be used in any game,etc... without need to do a resize or whatever to get the real aspect ratio or 1:1 pixels.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just change the Pixelation H and W in the General properties. When the image gets exported you will have a version at real 1x1 scale.

I mean, a 512x512 image with 4x pixelation will be exported as 128x128 ready to be used in any game,etc... without need to do a resize or whatever to get the real aspect ratio or 1:1 pixels.

Sorry, I don't get it.. I'm using this image as a source:

I import it into Pixatool and set both pixelation options to 10. If I export, it becomes this:

But I needed the zoomed out version, which is this:

Ah, I think I got it - the original image was just too big. Just had to resize it down a bit and now the pixelation does it job.

Thank for the help!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)