Pixel Jump Run

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Pixel Jump Run is a simple game where you only have control over when to jump, and how high. Hold down the spacebar
to charge your jump. The longer you charge, the higher you jump. You must collect stars to earn points. A quick time waster :)

Kongregate link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/sgtwombatstudios/pixel-jump-run

B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:09 am

Nice game man!!! I like the graphic style you have , simple and slick , it would make a good touch phone/pad game too!
Twitter - KcajjGaming
Youtube - KcajjGaming
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 1:39 pm

kcajjgaming wrote:Nice game man!!! I like the graphic style you have , simple and slick , it would make a good touch phone/pad game too!

Just saw your reply (I haven't logged in here in awhile). Thanks for checking it out! Your kind words mean a lot. I will check out your games soon :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 2:22 pm

sgtwombatstudios wrote:
kcajjgaming wrote:Nice game man!!! I like the graphic style you have , simple and slick , it would make a good touch phone/pad game too!

Just saw your reply (I haven't logged in here in awhile). Thanks for checking it out! Your kind words mean a lot. I will check out your games soon :)

I would change the collision of the player to bounding box. To time it looks like it would fly. But keep going!
My Project at this time: robottory-2d-platformer-devlog_t190807

(Sorry for my english. I know it is not the best)
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations