Pixel Platformer RPG [Closed]

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 pm

lol the ladder in its current state is buggy because I honestly needed help and turned to the forums but i really don't like the methods for ladder climbing that the forum has. So I'm going to redo the ladder/climbing mechanics for it.

As for capx I will have to get back with you I will update the post with a link later. The only real RPG element in the game right now is the Backpack/Inventory, along with the Equip and unequip feature I will add more later like HP/MP
(will not actually use mana in the game though will be a replacement like energy or something lol)
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:26 am

UPDATE:
Added Health Points and Mana Point Bars.

For Testing: Added small fire to test HP Bar.
For Testing: When you strike the test dummy "Mana" depletes.

sorry for small progress been playing to much GTA V.
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:10 am

Added the CAPX for people who want to see how I did something. (Check 1st page)

It's somewhat organized but not very descriptive sorry for that :P enjoy.

By the way, all art and animation was made in Construct 2 and sound was made with AS3SFXR also no custom plugins needed.LoganJFord2013-09-25 01:11:24
B
S

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:16 am

@LoganjFord
Nice! Thanks for the CAPX, I am like a sponge for those right now! Always helpful. Hurry up and beat GTAV I wanna see more of this!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:03 am

lol thanks I will be working on this more starting next week some time I will push more updates around that time.
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm

UPDATE:

Added a contextual menu system (it's a bit static system however) when using items in the inventory system. (Currently only have the equip option working with the context menu other 2 is to come)

By the way if anyone wants to take a look how I did it PLEASE don't hesitate to tell me the "Right" way of doing it, because the current state I know must be an inefficient way of doing the context menu.

Making the context menu was hell for me and not knowing how to structure the code nor know much about the tools at my disposal.

need to add more weapons/items, next update I will add more items.LoganJFord2013-09-29 18:19:47
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Creations