Pixelbot Cypix and the Datasphere Menace

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Pixelbot Cypix and the Datasphere Menace

A very early look.

A Pixel Platformer where you control Cypix to discover why machinery has gone haywire and attacking everyone and anything. Although Inspired by Megaman the game will play different from your average pixel platformer from the NES days using physics and game play elements for the modern day.

Level selection will be open and you will gain weapons and items as you play through the game allowing you to beat other levels or access previously inaccessible areas.

The game will also have at least one vehicle ( a Jump ship) to pilot and maybe more.

Right now levels have few enemies but I am concentrating on Cypix's items, weapons and upgrades first. Once that is in place I'm planing to showcase this in a video to get some feedback and see if this game is with pursuing.

Need to be sure as it is a lot of work

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • LOVE that sprite art I am a big fan of mega man hope you release a demo soon I would very much like to play it

• yep that looks gr8

• LOVE that sprite art I am a big fan of mega man hope you release a demo soon I would very much like to play it

Thank you PrinceofMars

Yes, I'm focusing on getting out either video footage or a playable demo. The Pictures do not say enough of this game which makes it difficult for my fellow developers to provide any constructive feedback. I'll keep updating here with more images, but work hard on delivering a video and a demo. I am glad you enjoy the art style. I will definitively improve on this too as the game progresses.

Phew, so much to do. Need to stop babbling and get to it.

• yep that looks gr8

Thank you

• dcadjust Most welcome

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)