Plague - Zombie Survival

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 115 Pixel survival items : Weapons, tools, food, medical and many more.
  • This is my new game called "Plague".

It's yet another survival game But this one comes with topdown view.

The game will also have a very simple style of graphics.

Right now there are following things which are currently in the game:

• Inventory

• Items

• All items can be dropped to the ground

• You can eat, drink and heal yourself

• You can move around in the world

• You can enter buildings (If you are inside a house, the roof gets hidden so you can see whats inside)

• Sometimes you have to break down doors to enter rooms

• Started building a crafting system

• Life system works (Health, Food, Drinking)

That's most of the stuff which is working right now. More will come!

For introduction I'll show you some ingame shots.

Regards,

Kraudi

• Like I said in the other topics, I like that flat-designish ideas! Will keep an eye on this project!

• "topdown view which is also a very tough challenge in Construct 2" ?

• "topdown view which is also a very tough challenge in Construct 2" ?

It is in my opinion. But more the way of showing the content grapical wise from the top view. Okay may a bit inartfully expressed from my side.

• Looks pretty darn fun, clean design too.

• Kraudi hehe no worries. Though you have some huge issues with top down game mechanics in C2. Making good looking sprites in any form is always difficult. You did well, Simple forms and color palette creates quite nice overall atmosphere.

• I have added barricades to the game. You can use planks and set them down. (Position and Angle can be adjusted with the help of the mouse-wheel)

Regards,

Kraudi

• +1 nice work

• +1 nice work

Thank you

I also improved the buildings graphic style a bit.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • looks nice!

+1 also

• Any items/gameplay mechanics you would like to see?

I guess it would be easier to play the demo and then tell you about things that are "missing".

Are there going to be enemies?

I guess it would be easier to play the demo and then tell you about things that are "missing".

Are there going to be enemies?

Sure but right now there is not much content except some buildings and about 7 or 8 items.

The plan is to have some kind of random loot and I'm also plan on adding enemies (Zombies and maybe some NPC Human Fighters) but that also depends on how good I can manage to get the AI done. (Also performance wise)

Also C2 is very limited in big maps and performance so I have to look into the possibilities for the world size as well.

I would also love to integrate an easy to use crafting system but I'm not sure about it yet.

• Anyone here knows where I do find some furniture sprites which are painted in simple style to match the game style?

I'll search for kitchen, beds, tables, chairs etc. Quite time robbing doin all those stuff while working on the game.

Would be nice if anyone knows a source.

Game wise I was able to boost the performance and I also added doors to the game. You have to break down the locked doors (Action via right-mouse click). I also changed some sprites and some terrain tilesets.

Regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)