Plague - Zombie Survival

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:11 pm

*_____* i love Zombies, and survivalist game... good job :D keep doing :D
B

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:19 am

@kraudi im rather new to this software and i cant seem to get my line of sight working properly, can you please help me , thanks !
B

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:29 am

killcodex wrote:kraudi im rather new to this software and i cant seem to get my line of sight working properly, can you please help me , thanks !

Suggest you open your own thread in the how to section which even has a beginners sub section. Hijacking other peoples threads is not cool. Suggest you read the manual, go through the tutorial section and if you open c2. New there are a ton of templates there, that will aid you. 18 hours since you joined, suggest you do the basics first - read the manual (you haven't even opened it!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Whats the status of your game?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Kraudi wrote:I was only doing some AI stuff and ran into some problems FPS wise. When there are >10 zombies in range the fps drops way below a playable status. So that could may be a problem. Looks Iike I have to find a more efficient way to use AI.

I'm willing to help you to find the problem; i can assure you it is an issue in the events you're using for the AI, because my game can handle 100 animals each with collision checks and (rather complex) AI in a huge map without performance issues (and my PC is not even mid-powerful).

Send me a screenshot of your AI events or a save with them, i really want to see your game come to life.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Message: spartacuswell can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello Friend,
I saw your topic this a stopped time, and this amazing game could not but understand the difficulties of each.
I'm trying to create a game like this, but with a different thematic "zombie," but in the same style dark, I wonder if you have any video class or intends to provide the template for studies or something.
I'm still in the 10 event, ie have a long road.

but anyway thank you and forgive me for something, I'm just an amateur in construct 2 however passionate about games.

my email and [email protected]
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Damn! You do what I PLANNED to do :mrgreen:
Very good work so far! I'm curious where you going to with this project.
Image Image
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests