Here's what I've got so far, there's a couple of random glitches that make it not trigger the 'crush' function, but the gist is there.:http://www.savefile.com/files/1775634
- Press ctrl to fire, shift to jump, and arrows to move
- Press 1, 2 to switch weapons
- There are three different Moving Platform families, for three different object types. They pretty much work the same.
- There's some simple enemies
- There's a save room two screens right from the start location.
I noticed there's a bug with the Save/Load - if you try to load a save from a different layout it crashes. As a result it also saves the -layout- to a different file, loads THAT first, and now it doesn't crash.