Platformer Adventure "Cor"

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own adventure map with this easy to use asset pack.
  • Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums here at Scirra, but I've been making games for a while now and using Construct2 for about six months. I would really love your feedback on the first major project I'm working on, a platformer adventure called "Cor." Right now I've just got the very beginning of the game up, but I'd like to know what you think of the look/feel of the game and if you think it's go the chops to become a major release.

Just a quick peek of what the game looks like. I rely a lot on lighting techniques, but I really want to flesh it out with a lot more art.

Thanks in advance! You can use this link to play a short demo, basically just some tutorial stuff.

http://jenito.com/cordemo/index.html

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Seems pretty cool so far. I thought the movement a bit sluggish, but found the adventure game vibe to be quite neat so far.

Keep it up!

• Hey thanks! Someone else mentioned the movement seems sluggish, so I'm going to play around with increasing Cor's walking speed. Glad you like the vibe, I'm looking forward to posting more and pushing further. It's a lot of fun to work on!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)