Platformer + Jumpthru Behavior Fails to be Walked On.

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Wed May 25, 2016 12:43 pm

I'm not sure it is possible. How do you think the case I described should be handled? I don't think there is a clear answer.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 25, 2016 1:50 pm

@Ashley - Well I am not an expert at this and don't get why we can't fall through with sloped jumpthru but I was hoping that it would work like the solid behavior that you can walk on two intersecting solid tiles but in jumpthru you could also fall through and jump up through the tile. Regarding where the upper part is, It would be nice if the angle will be the base.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Ah, glad I found this. I was having the same sorts of issues making a type of switchback trail using Jump-Thrus. I saw the limitation in the manual under the Jump-Thru entry but WAY too late. XD

Good to know it's not going to be changed, so I'll have to think of something else. If some new, alternate Behavior ever gets built with the magic of Jump-Thru and beauty of Slope I wouldn't complain. ;)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs